Interested! Equipment Needed

Hello! I would like to start some Weight Lifting, but have no idea where to start. I have heard a lot of good things about this book and am interested. I workout at home...we have a Treadmill. And will be getting more equipment in the next week. The equipment we are getting has a Lat Pull Down, Bench Press, Leg Extension, and some free weights. For those of you who are using this book, will the equipment I have work for it? And what are your results? Any input would be great! THANKS!

Replies

• Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,106 Member
    Most of NROL4W is using free-weigh DB's and BB's....no weight machines necessary!

I work-out at the gym, so they have all the equipment I need. But, LOTS of women have done NROL4W from home....so, you can see other threads on this forum on what "equipment" they found useful, at home.
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    I have a Gold Gym cable machine, adjustable DBs and instead of a squat rack I'll be doing split leg squats, maybe goblet squats and single arm deadlifts if I can't do it on my machine. Swiss ball stability or exercise aka ball is a must, Target has them on sale right now for the New Year Resolutioners.

Craigslist.org is the best place for equipment!

I'm starting in