Month 2

kellyscomeback
kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
Wow, this is some crazy *kitten*! It takes me about an extra 10-15 minutes to do the routines due to fatigue & kiddos but I do finish.

Replies

• jl300
    jl300 Posts: 33 Member
    Lol, yes I have also found that the extra 15 min takes more like 30 if my kid is around--even if my hubby is supposedly watching him. He's started trying to jump though, very cute since he can't even get off the ground yet. Must be from watching me!
  • kellyscomeback
    I wish my infant slept longer or I can do it during nap time. Looks like I may have to start waking up or staying up at the last feed to get the whole workout in without needing kid breaks.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    glad to see you two hanging in there. hope the others are just to busy to post.

On week three of p90x and pleased with the results so far, been very good about eating.
  • kellyscomeback
    glad to see you two hanging in there. hope the others are just to busy to post.

On week three of p90x and pleased with the results so far, been very good about eating.

From what I see in my friends list, most didn't survive.

I've been banned from doing Insanity in my house. Our place is on a raised foundation and due to setting over the years areas have sagged and all of the jumping has made some decent cracks between the floor and wall/ceiling appear. I now have to finish the last 3 weeks in the garage.
    Pro - I don't get bugged by the kids because hubby will be home
    Con - It's cold as hell out there!
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    i do it in a basement, but that maybe considerably warmer then a garage.

start with a sweat shirt might be a good idea, but after the warm up i suspect you'll probably be comfortable in the same clothes you always wore ;)