Do you work out with Zuzka or by yourself?

Options
oddyogi
oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
I've never actually worked out "with her" by watching the video and doing the movements at the same time. I always write them down or put them on my tablet and then do them on my own so I can listen to some tunes.

Replies

• verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    Alot of times, I see her workouts and do one by myself. I don't feel like I can keep up with her video so to complete them and not be intimated I do them by myself. Then the next thing I know, we are doing the set in my karate class. Its funny to have seen them and done them then I'm one up with the other folks when our instructor explains what exercises we are doing in our next HITT.
  • Heather331
    Options
    I am new to ZWOWs and did last weeks #50 on my own, didn't think I could keep up. But this week I followed the real time and was able to keep up. I think I'll probably split evenly real time and on my own to beat my time.
  • SammyKatt13
    SammyKatt13 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I type the workouts up and keep them in a binder. Then I just grab one and go! =)
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Today was the first time I actually worked out with her--ZWOW 26. Although I think it would have been confusing to do it on my own because she changes the exercise every 30 seconds. It was fun, though! Went by very quickly!
  • rebi84
    rebi84 Posts: 2
    Options
    I watch her videos then type up the exercises in a document to keep track of my times and workout by myself
  • smustakeem
    Options
    With her DVD set I have started watching her and then turning her volume down to workout with her and some of my own tunes. I do better with music and less with someone talking. LOVE Zuzana!
  • kelfran1
    kelfran1 Posts: 1,213 Member
    Options
    I'm torn with this. I am new to the ZCut videos and definitely find the lack of music a little weird. But at least I can hear her panting and I know that she is also working hard. The first workout made me feel awful though, because I couldn't begin to keep up with her, so I think I'll just turn on some music on and do the exercises myself from now on.
  • cherrysevenfold
    cherrysevenfold Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I used to just write down the workout and do it to music, but lately I've been using the YouTube feature on my TV to work out with her and it's pretty awesome. Sometimes, like yesterday, I was doing #16 and I was dying and she said "we CAN do this, DO THIS!" I was giving up but it made me dig really deep and push hard to get a few more reps out. I like seeing that she struggles, also, and I like her determination to keep pushing through the agony. :)
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I like to watch the video and then start it again just to get ahead start on the workout with her. Tomorrow im doing ZWOW #33
  • lilred_gld
    lilred_gld Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello! I like to watch the video and then start it again just to get ahead start on the workout with her. Tomorrow im doing ZWOW #33