Ray's fat banishment

Options
2»

Replies

• chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good plan Ray :smile:

I always keep a log of some sort. It's great to go back and check old stuff.
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Time for the weekly update:

Week of 6/5/13
    Starting weight: 77.1kg
    End weight: 75.9kg
    Cal intake: 11,800 (ave 1685 per day net)
    Macro split (%): 42C: 31P: 27F

Had a more sedentary week than I would hae liked. Work has been crazy busy, as has life in general - and the workouts have suffered. I know that's not the right answer, and I hate that I've skipped a few days this week, but that's the reality.

Decent loss on the scale this week (1.2kgs), but some of that will be the water loss after a couple of days off of lifting. Still pleased with the net result - and enjoyed my mothers day refeed ;).

I'll post up some pics soon. I was given a talking to because apparently I'm getting to skinny (go figure when I still have a spare tyre...) but I'm not a great fan of the pigeon chested skinny *kitten* with a gut I am in my current state.

I am hoping that as I cut down a little more some small amount of definition will start to poke through and she will understand the process. At this point I am REALLLLY keen to finally shift the last of this fat and start the work to look like a real man :laugh:
  • Rayman79
    Options
    Week of 13/5/13
    Starting weight: 75.9kg
    End weight: 76.2kg
    Cal intake: 13,000 (ave 1857 per day net)
    Macro split (%): 42C: 28P: 30F

Not feeling on point this week. Macros have slipped a little so I'll need to work on pulling them back in line. Need to focus on making time to fit in more exercise. A couple of long walks and plenty of time packing up the house etc has helped boost my NEAT a little this week though.

Was not expecting a loss this week, typically it'll be another week or two before I see another significant movement after a big loss last week. Goal for the week: 4 Weight sessions, one HIIT session, and 2 hrs of walking (plus moving house on the weekend).
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    You are doing a great job. How long are your weight sessions? What do you do for HIIT?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    how are the measurements going Ray?

I'd still think you'd be in a deficit at those cals.
  • Rayman79
    Options
    Definitely still in a deficit Chris. I've never been at this weight as an adult, and I'm staring to get the idea that my body is resisting losing that last ~5kgs of fat so I'm hoping that regular re-feeds will help with that.

I'll get the measuring tape and camera out again soon for an update on those.

Love, my sessions are usually pretty quick, one main lift and 2-3 accessory lifts per session (pretty similar layout to Wendler's Triumvirate template). I play indoor soccer once a week and I consider that my HIIT workout at the moment. I'm trying to throw in a couple of tabata sessions if I have the time too - I did one with alternating burpees and mountain climbers yesterday - I'm not as fit as I was when I was a cardio bunny! :laugh: