2»

Replies

• 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    1.5lbs :)
  • SchoolDaze
    Options
    I went from 226 to 220! I lost a whopping 6 pounds and I feel great!!!!!!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    5 lbs. for me this week!! Everyone's doing great!
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am off to a slow start did not stick to my plan and the scale shows it ready to go and start fresh today!!!

Me too...I gained after a good week last week. :grumble: No one's fault but my own so today is a new day and here I go AGAIN...losing the same pounds that I've lost I don't know how many times...Ugh! At least it's just the weekend that I blew it and not to the total challenge. Here we go again!
  • Pepper430
    Options
    5 pounds!!!!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    It went well, I adhered to the challenges. and I went from the recorded 195.4 to 192.2! TBH, the 195.4 was from a week before we started and I really weighed 197.2 the day we started, BUT, I wanted to put the lower weight in as my official weight. After all... who wants to admit they GAINED weight?? Even if it's a small amount??? :laugh:

Looking forward to week 2!

ETA: Congrats Everyone!!!
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    1.5:smile:
  • bellavita0125
    bellavita0125 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Ya'll are doing great! I am down 1.6 lbs this week and very happy about it. :-D
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
  • Ibelievenme2
    Ibelievenme2 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5 pounds!!!!
    Awesome that is what I wanted. Very good
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I lost .6 pounds so far and I'm not really happy about it. especially since I did pretty good eating wise. I feel like it's mostly because I didn't exercise last week. well this week that's changing!! doing all the exercise challenges without fail!! (: I wanna see more weight get dropped this week!