Weigh-in Challenge! : )

Options
Hey Ladies! I just wanted to propose a challenge for you all! If it's not something you're interested in, by no means feel obligated! I'm one to obsess over the scale. Weigh myself everyday..after every time I eat. Lately though, I've stopped doing that and I don't get disappointed like I used to. Your body weight flexuates so much over the day or every couple days. My challenge is to hold off on weighing yourself toward the end of the month. Imagine, instead of losing point something pounds a day, waiting til the end of the month to see that you've lost several or more pounds! Who's in? : )

Replies

• shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Whew... For a minute, I thought you were saying you were going to start weighing yourself everyday... I was about to tell you how bad that was for your mental health.

But I like this muuuuuch better :). Unless the end of the month falls on the weekend. I don't count calories on the weekends. :P
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I am weighing/measuring myself every Sat morning just so I can get a good idea of if what I am doing is working or not. I would hate to wait until the end of the month just to discover I should have been eating less calories :(
  • samanthavenialogan
    Options
    I have found that weighing myself every day is a great boost to my confidence in being able to hold up the diet for the rest of the day. i think of the scale as less of a disappointment and more of a commitment. Every day i don't weigh myself i have seen significant boosts in sugar intake and calories. I kind of noticed that when i don't do the scale every day it is like me saying this is not something i am doing today.....

is that weird or out of the norm? anyone know of any psych articles on the subject? now i'm curious XD