Replies

• loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I really really like the movie "the host" awesome monster flick
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Anyone seen American Horror Story (series)? I have not, but there seem to be a lot of good actors in it.
  • ripemango
    ripemango Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I saw the 1st episode and really liked it. I look forward to watching more, when time is available. They are on netflix streaming btw.
    Anyone seen American Horror Story (series)? I have not, but there seem to be a lot of good actors in it.
  • celestialbadger
    Options
    Can't stand horror. I always get nightmares and I prefer blissful slumber. The only exception I make is for scifi/fantasy horror as long as it's not too disturbing. Resident Evil? Ok. Saw? NO WAY IN HELL.
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I like... psych horror if that makes sense. Silent Hill was my favorite series of game to watch played--I couldn't play them myself 'cause I spent the whole time engaged and getting terrified. :laugh: The more visceral horror doesn't really do it for me.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Se7even was FREAKY!

Freddie was cool, but he had a naughty mouth. LOL
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I am not a horror watcher, at all.

I think if I were ever in a situation where I felt so scared, I'd probably turn on all the lights and start singing ridiculous songs at the top of my lungs. Then at least if I'm taken out by something super creepy, I can say I went out fighting? ._.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hansel and Gretel looks good. Mama looks stupid.
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I lve horror but I have a very low tolerence for stupidity in horror. THe skelonton had me scream at the screne to get the hell outta the house. I like alot of my horror in other languages its seems better.. BTW hostel sucked audition is a better horror movie any day lol