Untroducing myself

Options
april_mesk
april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
Hello, I would like to be added to this group. I know it is Thurs. But, i did weigh myself yesterday.
This looks like a motivating bunch. Excited.

SW: 195
LW: 191 (last week)
CW: 187 (yesterday)
GW: 130

Have never joined any of these groups but am looking forward to it and will report every Wed. Thank you

Realized I spelled introducing wrong. I should be going to bed now :)

Replies

• slimbyten
    slimbyten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group April! I had to look into this post to find out what "untroducing" was. Love it! It's totally something that I would do. This is my first group as well and I'm excited about having somewhere to check in and to be in such good company. Good luck to you! :smile:
  • april_mesk
    Options
    Haha-seems like a great group. Yeah, the thing is, I couldn't edit the word either. Oh well. :)
    Looking forward to fun with this group and I think this will be a great help. Should be in bed still as it is now 11:00. I get hooked on this site and can't get away from it. Take care and good luck/good night.
  • FrankenBeanz
    FrankenBeanz Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ah pretty much the same as me - I started at 201 and, last week was 188 and this week 182, My goal is 130 too!

I would wish you luck but I'm not a fan of luck anymore - lol - so "Go get ;um tiger" ;)
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • april_mesk
    Options
    Mushmouth- thank you - Go get'em. :)- being so close in weight to start and with same goal weight, serves to me as incentive to see our end results. Whatever they may be, will better than where we were.

DPorter- thanks so much and thanks for beginning this group!