No loss in 3 months, lots of details - Help!

Options
13»

Replies

• megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is excellent. Thank you so much for the update. Next stop...getting into the 'onesies'.

As of last Friday, I am in the "onesies"! I am at 199.5 pounds for the first time since...I can remember! My BF% has decreased by 3-4%, and I have lifting gains almost every week.

Also, with meeting my protein & fat targets more often than not, playing with my breakfast and snack choices, I am no longer constantly starving. I am satisfied on 1800 calories.

I promise I won't update you after every success, but since I am no longer in the 200s, I wanted to let you know. :)
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Wow - that is excellent. Thank you so much for the update. Next stop...getting into the 'onesies'.

As of last Friday, I am in the "onesies"! I am at 199.5 pounds for the first time since...I can remember! My BF% has decreased by 3-4%, and I have lifting gains almost every week.

Also, with meeting my protein & fat targets more often than not, playing with my breakfast and snack choices, I am no longer constantly starving. I am satisfied on 1800 calories.

I promise I won't update you after every success, but since I am no longer in the 200s, I wanted to let you know. :)

That is freaking fantastic. I am so happy for you.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options

HELL YES
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options

Congratulations! Love hearing about the successes!
    By the way, have you checked your fiber amounts?
    Enjoy your continuing progress.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love it when someone comes back and updates their thread to report success. Congratulations to you, and thank you for motivating me. :flowerforyou:
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on breaking through the plateau.

We are temporarily locking the thread due to a new procedure (http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/914180-thread-locking-and-intake-follow-ups)

Please feel free to PM one of us if you'd like to add more commentary or questions. We'd love to hear from you in a couple of weeks about further progress.
This discussion has been closed.