1 full year of BF

Options
That there are new members !! Welcome ! It's great to have you as part of the group.
Again, my name is Natali' and I'm here to update everybody and let the new members get to know a little about me and I hope that I can learn more about all of you !

First off I am still breastfeeding my son and we just hit the 1 year mark !!! My son Adarien is now a 1 year old ! I am so proud of myself for making it this far and I am in the process of transitioning to strictly pumping and I'm not going to push cows milk on him right away just because he is exactly one year old now. In my opinion, every baby is different and we as mothers know our children and what they can handle.

I plan on starting slow and increasing his intake of regular cows milk. So far, he has only had breastmilk.

I have had a hard time losing weight at the beginning of my sons life. But ever since I have been on MFP and paying attention to my calories I have lost 10 lbs and I want to keep going. I know it's not a lot right now but it is a great start from me because I felt like I was at a standstill after I lost the first 20 lbs after I gave birth to my son. I want to lose 60 lbs altogether, so 50 more to go !

I look forward to doing this with all of you !

:)