Hi little kiwis!!

bexp11
bexp11 Posts: 6 Member
I have been a member on mfp forever but just this year decided to start using it properly :smile:

After struggling with my weight for the past 15 years I have decided that this year I am going to focus more on my fitness and less on the scales - hopefully the weight will just fall into place.

To kick start this mind set I am doing Outward Bound in 3 weeks. Any of you ever done it?!?! Little freaked out as not sure if I will be fit enough.

Would love to find some new mfp friends :flowerforyou:

Bex

Replies

• apteryx
    apteryx Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Bex,
    I must admit, I've been an intermittent users on mfp. I'm giving it a really good shot this year, hoping to loose some of the festive weight and trim down a little. Ex-Taranaki, now living in hot Singapore (been in Asia for 10 years). Currently at 93kg and looking to get down to about 85kg.

I did Outward Bound waaaaay back in the 80's (I'm gettin' on a bit). Do it, you won't regret it. Fitness takes a back seat to your mental attitude. Take a 'can do' approach to everything and give it all you've got. You'll learn so much about yourself and you'll learn the only obstacles in your life are the ones YOU put there. Enjoy it.

Best of luck.
    Apteryx