New to this site and South Beach.

Options
Hi everyone,

Well. I am new to South Beach. I am a man with a lot of weight to lose. I am not morbidly obese but I can certainly lose some weight. I was wondering if any of you had some success stories. I have been on this diet for 4 days and my cravings are kicking in pretty good. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Replies

• GrinandClaireIt
    GrinandClaireIt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    new to the site, but not new to the diet. I was put on this diet for health reasons, I have a condition called PCOS that lead to diabetes. I have found that ewhen sticking to my diet I feel so much better, and while I was never super overweight, it was still really hard for me to lose. I lost 20 lbs sticking to the regimen of phase 1 and 2 after just a few weeks into phase 2. it really worked for me, I think part of my success was that even during phase 2 I rarely had whole grain carbs or starches. My cravings do tend to get pretty bad too especially when I am on phase 1. I combat them by having things like sugarfree fudgescicles that are naturally fat free, yogurt, and sugarfree candies as treats. Good luck on your diet and weight loss journey!

Claire
  • Hlthy4Good
    Hlthy4Good Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Somehow, I find a teaspoon of peanut butter kills most cravings I have! Sweet, salty, it seems to help them all. Hope it helps you!