Week 1 done..

Options
Finished my first week and for the first time in months the scale has moved in the right direction. I have been stuck for at least 5 months. I lost 3 lbs and I'm very happy with that. I'm ready for week 2.

Replies

• CourtneyGetsFit_
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I will weigh in tomorrow. I'm on Day 6. I hope to see the scale go down as well.
  • michele73
    michele73 Posts: 102
    Options
    That is great! It gives you the motivation to keep going too!
  • hikaratedeb
    hikaratedeb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great work congrats
  • Machelle55
    Machelle55 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's great!!!
  • cristieg
    cristieg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • sorkat
    sorkat Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congrats on an excellent Week 1 :-)
  • Mandy_SD
    Mandy_SD Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job breaking through the plateau and starting to lose again!
  • MarcieSwitzer
    MarcieSwitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good for you, Roadtripper. My daughter and I are doing it together and she was complaining that it was "too hard". Then she weighed in to begin week 2 and I heard the scream for a 3 pound loss. She's happy to keep going now. I am down 2 pounds and finding myself less and less hungry when its time for a meal, but I eat a little bit anyway and even though its only a loss of 2 pounds my jeans are already fitting better and I don't have lie down to zip them! Every bit of progress is good. I've been looking for a plan just like this for so long and I'm glad I found it.
  • sdenny5312
    Options
    I bought the book and am now at the end of day 5. I feel healthy and I have liked the food and am not left wanting. I know it's suggested not to weight every day, but I weighed myself at the end of day 4 and lost 7.5 lbs! I was thrilled to say the least. I have been on a diet roller coaster for over 20 years. I did look ahead to week three and the days do look tough.... anyone whos gotten through it, is it as difficult as it looks? I think if I can get through week three I could make it to the end!
  • masrite
    masrite Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week and lost 2.6 lbs. that's good for me. Started week 2 on Monday and feeling good. Good luck on your journey!!
  • pishicat
    pishicat Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I finished my first week and lost 2.6 lbs. that's good for me. Started week 2 on Monday and feeling good. Good luck on your journey!!

i am on the exact days as you! for week 2, are you going to do the lasagna option? i'm wondering what people have done for that