Need help with resetting MFP.....PLEASE!

Options
:blushing: I need to reset my weight tracking on MFP. I had gained about 30 pounds during a resent illness with high doses of steroid use. So, now I have lost 3 pounds but the weight tracking doesn't indicate that I lost any weight. Does anyone know how to reset this so MFP shows my recent progress? This is way to hard to just let it go unrecognized!

Replies

• Ambermarigold
    Ambermarigold Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Kimberly, how demoralising for you........ Hope you can get it changed. I'll let you know if I can work it out

Amber xx:flowerforyou:
  • Veggiesexercise
    Veggiesexercise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You should be able to go into weight and change your actual weight . However The graphs go back to the beginning and will show the highs and lows. I normally use the free App for my mobile device and changing the weight is easy you just click on weight and change it. Your total amount should be less. You should not be discouraged. As long as we keep trying we are not losing. Each of us should be proud, we are doing what we can do. Think about how many people just give up or are not able to even try. just think of what you are doing and how much better your life is because of it and will be in the future. if I come across anything in settings I will let you know as I will look too.
  • Sandranne
    Sandranne Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Were you ever able to reset your tracker? I stopped trying for a good while and have gained as well.