Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Finished day 2 of level 1

Day 2 is complete...easier? I don't know if i would say that...BUT I didn't flip my TV the bird and say screw u...as much,today lol Can say that i didn't feel like i was near death at the end today WooHoo!! :happy:

Replies

• jblubird
    jblubird Posts: 16 Member
    great job!
  • I finished day 2 of level 1...and I didn't die! I think it was better than yesterday, I was able to do more of the cardio!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    I finished day 2 still had to stop during the bicycle crunches but it is getting easier, after day 1 my legs hurt for hours but this time they only hurt for a few mins, I think that is progress
  • lifeofsun
    lifeofsun Posts: 15 Member
    I just finished Day 7 (day 2 of level 2).. and in all honestly it was easier today. I still felt like I was going to puke by the 3rd strength round, but somehow I made it through! :D
  • linsey76A
    linsey76A Posts: 102
    Way to go ALL OF US! We tough it out it will be worth it! :bigsmile:
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    yayyyy I did it too :bigsmile: Day2 L1:wink:

yesss we can do it for 30 days:drinker:
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Woohoo u guys r killing it!!! Im back at it tomorrow...took today off, excited to do day five of level one tomorrow! :bigsmile: keep it up sexy ladies
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    What lb weights is everyone using? I bought 5lb weights and it's a bit much for me. I think I need to go down to 2lb weights.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    on level 1i switched between the two. some exercises couldn't do with the 5lb. level 2 i am using 2lb only
  • aknelson04
    aknelson04 Posts: 10 Member
    I completed my day 2 of level 1.
  • Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    I'm still waiting on my DVD to arrive :(
  • aliparry
    aliparry Posts: 14 Member
    I have completed day 2, it nearly killed me.. my quads are so sore.. I'm reasonably fit cardio wise so I thought I would be fine and I am with the cardio but oh my goodness the squats!