New to livefit but not to lifting heavy :)

Options
fittiephd
fittiephd Posts: 608 Member
Hey everyone! I'm considering doing livefit so I wanted to join the group and see how people are liking it. I did nrolfw last year and then in October started stronglifts 5x5. I'm worried that with a split routine like this one I will miss my big compound lifts. I may just follow the diet plan.

How is everyone liking it?

Replies

• nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    I'm liking it. I won't know for sure if I've gotten results until Phase one is over. Not following the meal plan yet.
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I start week 3 this week. I am not strictly following the eating plan. But I have significantly cleaned up my diet. I haven't lifted really since HS/college. I like the gradual progression of this program. I like that my routines are laid out so I don't have to guess what to do. Enjoying it so far:-)
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I start week three this week, and am looking forward to more moves, and continuing to lift heavy. I'm not really following the meal plan to a T, but I am trying to eat clean and eat more protein and keep my carbs in check. I'm also trying to keep my unhealthy foods (cookies, cakes, trigger foods, etc) in check.