How are you doing?

Options
spamantha57
spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
I eat too much cheese. >.<

I'm going to try & switch my work out time from 11pm to 5pm. I feel way too good & energetic when I get out of the shower at midnight for me to go to sleep. =x

Replies

• melly1039
    Options
    Cheese is amazing, omg.
    So I'm excited about my weight training class this upcoming semester. It's only about 1hr 15min long, but I love it. I took it last semester and it made me feel really good.
  • spamantha57
    Options
    Well I didn't eat cheese yesterday & I'm upping my protein a bit. Seems like a good idea for the ratio (25%.)

I've moved my workouts to 8pm so far, but I still want to try & do 5pm. I feel like crap during the day & don't want to work out, but then after I do I feel great, & I want to feel like that during the day so I'm going to try & go with 5pm. Maybe start today?
  • spamantha57
    Options
    Alright, I'm starting to suk. I couldn't exercise for like 3 days because I was throwing up for some reason, now my sleep has gone to hell the past 2 nights & I haven't felt like exercising this weekend. I need to inject myself with whatever motivation I had 2 weeks ago. :p
  • spamantha57
    Options
    Finally lost my 1st lb...
  • spamantha57
    Options
    Lost my 2nd lb!
    On the flip side, I'm hella tired today & it's "Pure Cardio" day for Insanity - the 1 workout I really don't like. Motivation is less than 0...
  • spamantha57
    Options
    People put me in a bad mood & make me not want to do anything. :frown: :angry: