Level 1

Options
2»

Replies

• katisere
    katisere Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 5 for me today, weighed in this morning and I have shred 4lbs already :)

Keep up the good work everyone. I'm so looking forward to seeing the end results.
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm now on day 3 & I'm so proud of myself that i actually got up before work this morning to do it. I literally can barely get out of bed for work so this is like a huge achievement for me! haha. Hopefully be skinny in no time! haha. x
  • katisere
    Options
    I'm now on day 3 & I'm so proud of myself that i actually got up before work this morning to do it. I literally can barely get out of bed for work so this is like a huge achievement for me! haha. Hopefully be skinny in no time! haha. x

I wish I had this motivation, I love my sleep too much though. I might give it a bash one morning this week, but I won't hold my breath :)
    Well done and keep up the good work :)
  • xxTracey
    xxTracey Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I wish I had this motivation, I love my sleep too much though. I might give it a bash one morning this week, but I won't hold my breath :)
    Well done and keep up the good work :)

Thanks! I'm actually still in shock that i actually did it. Love my sleep too, i usually snooze my alarm for like an hour in the morning lmao! But instead i snoozed it once! like first time ever in my life haha! x
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 Day 1 last night and am feeling it this morning! :-) But, I have to admit that I modified some of the exercises toward the end so that I could get through it all...if I'm still struggling with Level 1 at the end of the 10 days, should I stay on it a little longer? Or follow the DVD and keep going to Level 2?
  • karietate
    karietate Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I to started Level 1 day 1 today and boy did it kick my butt!..I think ur suppose to pretty much master each level before moving to thenext..at least from other posts I have read...did mine this morning and think I may hv to switch it to the evening...got a bit nauseas afterward so stayed home from work today...lol
  • alicks11
    alicks11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On day 3 level 1, just having coffee then gonna put it on.. Just trying to vision the tones body in a month lol. Anyone else on same days as me gimme a MSG, can help each other :)
  • ReneeBackSewell
    ReneeBackSewell Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Got a level one workout in on M, W, and today for this week! Next week my goal is M,T, Th, and F! Keep up the hard work guys! Going to do my measurements to see if any inches were shrunk this week!
  • katisere
    Options
    Just completed level one...I can certainly say that I have seen an increase in my endurance. Start level two tomorrow..YIKES
  • ukjessi
    ukjessi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Been a few days since I posted, but I've been sticking with it. I've decided to stay at Level 1 for an extra week so I can get through the whole thing without stopping! :-) But, I'm definitely improving and thats the whole point right?!

Almost forgot...finished day 9 today and have lost a total of 5 inches! Woohoo!
  • shelmac
    shelmac Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else struggled on level two, theres so much plank work, it hurts my wrists. Gutted Ive fallen off the Shred Wagon because of it?? Any suggestions would be grateful. Level one was great!!