Keto forum?

Options
as far as I know, there isn't an online forum for keto discussion. the only one i know of is lowcarbfriends, and it isn't specific to keto diets and is more about low-carb in general. also, the ones on MFP are message boards and unfortunately do not offer the ability to organize information.

so since i was bored one day, i decided to create a forum. feel free to join and post. i'm hoping it will grow and eventually become a great/informative community.

keto.boards.net

Replies

• Dree3
    Dree3 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea! I was just thinking that it'd be nice if there was a keto forum, since LCF is so broad. Totally signing up. I'll be sure to pass this on!
  • CandyAppleCockers
    CandyAppleCockers Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Aww yay ladysixstring.. So nice to see you somewhere anywhere post the blow up. Thanks for making a forum, great idea.
  • Bill_from_Philly
    Options
    I'm so there.
  • ladysixstring
    Options
    yay!
  • GoddessG
    GoddessG Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wonderful. Good to know that there is someone I can talk to about my keto-driven diet.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I was thinking it would be nice to find a forum...and look, you made one!
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    www.reddit.com/r/theketodiet ?
  • IrishChik
    Options

I prefer r/keto but I read both. And a forum based site is much easier to read because things are grouped together. Reddit is sort of a pain in the as$ to read through sometimes.

OP was talking about this forum: keto.boards.net that she set up.
  • IrishChik
    Options
    Just wanted to let you know I posted the forum to my website.

I enjoy forums much more than Reddit.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options

I prefer r/keto but I read both. And a forum based site is much easier to read because things are grouped together. Reddit is sort of a pain in the as$ to read through sometimes.

OP was talking about this forum: keto.boards.net that she set up.

I used to prefer /r/keto til the whole unspeakable incident happened, and a large portion of active users set up the other sub I joined; the one that made the forum that she set up redundant, i guess? I don't really care one way or the other, but I'm on reddit all day anyway and can easily join in discussions on /r/theketodiet but I'm not likely to go to another forum in another tab with another login... hahaha. :)