WEEK 2 Jan 14 - Jan 18

Options
mlanggin88
mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
Here it is....... Week 2. I have been so inspired by everyone and I am ready to be even more surprised this week.

Along with logging in this week remember our mini challenge. On top of drinking 64 or more oz of water each day we want everyone to try to also get at least 3 days of cardio doing 30 min or more...... I know this can be hard with kids and life, but just think that this 30 min is 30 min you are dedicating to your health..........

Really looking forward to everyone's log..............

Thanks ~ Melissa

Replies

• wheretheresawilltheresaway4
    Options
    Hi everyone ,

This week I lost 2lbs. My goal for this week is to do at least 45 minutes of Zumba Core for 5 days no less than 4 days. It is going to be difficult with running a household and 3 papers due this week, but I know I can do it if I manage my time wisely.

Good Luck everyone :)

~One day & meal at a time~
  • shaidian
    Options
    Lost 1.4lbs wanted to lose 2lbs it didn't happen, but still very pleased that am down 1.4lbs from last week.
  • tls723
    tls723 Posts: 14
    Options
    Still no change for me. Guess I need to start getting real about the food choices that I'm making everyday... I feel like I'm really close to the calorie limit, but maybe eating the wrong foods (read: Junk) is holding me back?
  • mjpTennis
    mjpTennis Posts: 6,165 Member
    Options
    Dropped another one this week. Goal for the week: focusing on drinking 64 oz of h20 daily, daily workouts, and no late night snacking. Good luck everyone.

Starting weight: 194
    W1: 193
    W2: 192

GW for this: 189
    UGW: 160
  • aefallis
    aefallis Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 197.2
    Current weight: 196
    Goal by V-Day: 185
    Ultimate Goal: 150-ish

Loss this week +1 pound :( I gained a pound back. Boo!
    Challenge loss so far: -1.2 pounds
  • SteveK279
    SteveK279 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 238.2lb
    Last Week: 235.4lb
    Current Weight: 234.0lb (-1.4lb/wk, -4.2lb challenge)

Happy with the 1.4 as I had a bad day on Friday & had gone up a little. Hopefully over the mini slump & back on track
  • kellygettinginshape
    Options
    Great mini challenges. My weight hasn't changed yet but I'm going to weigh in end of week again. I need to really focus on tracking every day!
  • sweetlady162
    Options
    Week two- i'm down to 140.8 and was able to make it to crossfit three times this week. I have no idea how to track a crossfit class or how many calories i burn while i'm there, but it seems to be helping :)
  • Maureen689
    Options
    SW: 197.5
    Last Week: 196.4
    This Week: 195.0
    GW: 185

Yikes, this is going so slowly! At least the scale is moving in the right direction. Tracking my food religiously, I can't believe how many calories I was consuming before MFP- easily 2500-3000/day!

Looks like it's time to add some exercise into the mix to burn some chub- this is such a challenge for me. Today I'm home with my sick little girl, so maybe I can squeeze a workout in during her nap.

Best of luck on this week's weigh-in to everyone!
  • Jarice12
    Jarice12 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Almost time for the weekly weigh-in! I'm feeling heavier than I did last week lol. I hope it's all in my head. I've been doing Tae-Bo so I should at last see change in my measurements. Is anyone else feeling a little hesitant about weigh-in this week?
  • carly_am
    carly_am Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

Sw: 148.25
    Wk1: 147
    Wk2: 146.25

Week 2 loss: 0.75lbs
    Total challenge loss: 2lbs
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Start challenge: 149.6
    Week 1: 147.6
    Week 2: 147.2
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Almost time for the weekly weigh-in! I'm feeling heavier than I did last week lol. I hope it's all in my head. I've been doing Tae-Bo so I should at last see change in my measurements. Is anyone else feeling a little hesitant about weigh-in this week?

Your not alone :( unfort the scale and me are just not seeig eye to eye...... But I decided to just be consistant.... Starting tomorrow I am cuttine out processed sugar (as much as i can at least) and focus on drinking water and continueing in my workouts.... Hopeing for a big loss next week.

Keep your head up.....
  • red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'8"
    Starting Weight: 196.2 lbs
    Week one -192.6
    Week two- 192.2 ( gained 2lbs from 3 days of binging and now just working to reverse that,annoyed because if i hadn't binged i might have been out of the 190's this week. So technically i lost more then 0.4lbs this week but due to gain only 0.4lbs down from last week)
    Challenge Goal (by Vday): 180lbs
    Goal weight: 160 lbs
    Ultimate Goal weight: 150 lbs
  • mlanggin88
    Options
    Great job everyone...... A loss is a loss and I am so proud of all of you..... unfort I went in the other direction...

SW 261.4
    W1 260.0
    W2 263.8

Yikes I gained 3.8 lb in one week...... I know it has alot to do with my diet.. also my friend FLOW is going to be visiting me any day now.... (I can feel her presence all around me) So maybe she is a facot in my gain... who knows.. Tomorrow kicks off a competition between me and my family. We are doing our own similar version of The Biggest Loser and I believe first weigh in is tonight. I really hope this gives me the motivation to continue with my weight loss journey.. There is a prize involved at the end so I hope this is the dangeling carrot I need...

Welp You all have done amazing work in moving the scale in the right direction. I am sorry as your challenge creator I am not succeeding with you all.... Hoping my go at little to no sugar will help break this habit I have been in..
  • Jessruns
    Options
    Hi all,

I'm down 3.4 lbs!
  • Jarice12
    Options
    Great job everyone...... A loss is a loss and I am so proud of all of you..... unfort I went in the other direction...

SW 261.4
    W1 260.0
    W2 263.8

Yikes I gained 3.8 lb in one week...... I know it has alot to do with my diet.. also my friend FLOW is going to be visiting me any day now.... (I can feel her presence all around me) So maybe she is a facot in my gain... who knows.. Tomorrow kicks off a competition between me and my family. We are doing our own similar version of The Biggest Loser and I believe first weigh in is tonight. I really hope this gives me the motivation to continue with my weight loss journey.. There is a prize involved at the end so I hope this is the dangeling carrot I need...

Welp You all have done amazing work in moving the scale in the right direction. I am sorry as your challenge creator I am not succeeding with you all.... Hoping my go at little to no sugar will help break this habit I have been in..

Yep... Part of it is definitely FLOW...My food choices haven't been the best either but I have tried to stick to my alotted calories by increasing exercise. Maybe on those days that you can't be as strict on yourself, just try to get as close as you can to that daily calorie goal and drink plenty of water. The most important thing is DON'T GIVE UP. This is going to be a lifestyle for us, not a "diet", so we have to expect that some days we're going to eat exactly what we feel like having. That's OK! The key is making adjustments to get back on track. You can and will do this! Next week is a new week. Everyone is doing a great job!
  • Jarice12
    Options
    SW: 187
    W1: 183.4
    Wk2: 182.4
    Vday goal: 180

I lost 1 pound. I believe I wasn't eating enough last week because I starting feeling weak, so I actually increased my calorie intake. I changed from Jillian to Tae Bo with cardio salsa in between. I also lost 1 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my hips. This is so slow going, but last year I became severely anemic from dieting so I don't want to push it. Now, time to enjoy some goodies this weekend...and work'em off later, of course:)
  • laf0195
    laf0195 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Alright, my week two weigh in is:

Previous weight: 188.8 lbs
    Current weight: 187.6 lbs
    Week 2 loss: 1.2 lbs

Scale finally changed this morning! I was so excited! Now I'm so pumped for week 3!
  • SweeeetShauna
    Options
    I forgot to post, but I did weigh myself.

Starting weight: 142
    Current weight: 140
    Total Challenge weight loss: 2 lbs.
    Vday goal: 135