Week 2 Day 1

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Combat 30 and Les Mills Pump - Hard Core Abs

Wow I was able to put so much more into Combat 30 today including doing some of those jump kick thingies that I didn't do last week. I'm so pleased with my progress that I'm thinking about adding Combat 60 this week as Thursday's workout and maybe following the Supreme Warrior schedule. We'll see how it goes.

Happy Monday everyone!
Sharon

Replies

• drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Its definitely getting better for me. I did some of the jump kicks but also am going at a slightly slower pace to make sure I have decent form on some of the kicks. The second round I usually am better able to keep up.

I am probably going to have to repeat week 2 or 3 next week which will put me behind most of you. DS and I are going to spend the week at Disney. I'll probably do a Sunday workout either a 45 + 30 min or a 60 min one (rest day usually for Combat) and a Saturday one but skip the ones in between while we are gone. I'll get lots of walking in I'm sure and stay plenty busy. But this doesn't really seem like a good hotel room workout especially with a 6 year old getting in the way. :) I'll do week 3 when I get back.
  • Corinne_S
    Options
    Combat 60 for me. I really enjoyed it - perhaps I didn't work as hard as i should have, but it seemed less intense than the other workouts have been. My body felt quite stiff before I started so it was nice to loosen up a bit. The push ups were definitely today's challenge.... :grumble:
  • telcochik
    Options
    I'll be posting in this group long after the 60 days are over, Laura, so you won't be alone while you complete your 1st round. I think my next program will be LMC but the Ultimate Warrior schedule and maybe I'll throw in some Les Mills Pump for additional strength training. Just a thought for now........

Great job on Combat 60 Corrine. I'm sure I'll have to take that one slow at first too.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,437 Member
    Options
    I wasn't able to workout yesterday, had to take the rest of our Christmas deco down. I just finished Combat 60, and it was much better the second time around. Tomorrow will be Power Hiit and Combat 30. I am still thinking about buying to other Combat workouts, what are those like?

Thanks,
    Laurie
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    yesterday was my day 1 wk 1 combat 30 -completed

today is HIIT: power will come back and reedit when completed for the day

also i am doing the supreme warrior calendar but will be taking 2 rest days a week (sats and suns) just dont have the time with the family on weekends
  • telcochik
    Options
    I wasn't able to workout yesterday, had to take the rest of our Christmas deco down. I just finished Combat 60, and it was much better the second time around. Tomorrow will be Power Hiit and Combat 30. I am still thinking about buying to other Combat workouts, what are those like?

Thanks,
    Laurie

I just purchased the Ultimate Warror kit to supplement my Combat program. I haven't received it yet but I'll let you know my thoughts once I do. For $22 (w/Coach discount) it was hard to turn down! I also bought the Combat gloves and those haven't arrived yet either.
  • hashleyh83
    hashleyh83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Ultimate Warrior program and actually enjoy the two workout days more than the single workouts. Even on days when I'm not feeling 100% and am somewhat fatigued starting out, the combinations of workouts help me feel better after than I did going into the first workout.

As to the gloves, I honestly wasn't planning to get them when I first considered the program. I was actually only going for the basic program, but my friend who ordered for me surprised me with the Ultimate Warrior package with gloves for Christmas and I'm soooo happy he did. I feel like I punch harder and put more power into it wearing the gloves than when I don't. It may totally be a mental thing on my part, but I've trained in martial arts before and I definitely see a difference training with the gloves than without.