How went the weekend?

Options
tejaae
tejaae Posts: 12 Member
So how did we all do this weekend?

I felt it was even easier over the weekend. Well the 8 hour period was.
Getting in my 8 was harder. I was missing berries and dairy for the weekend.

:)

Replies

• lorajs
    lorajs Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The weekend went well for me. The mornings are easier because I sleep in. I did a lot of walking at the mall, and was able to stock up on good foods at the grocery store.

This morning was tough though since I hold out until 11:30am to eat.
  • cocoa7777
    cocoa7777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I just started on Sunday..But I'm already down 3 pounds! I couldn't resist waiting a week to weigh myself. I've been having trouble eating my "8" in one day. I'm trying to plan better, but overall it's been pretty doable. I'm not a coffee drinker, (just not a fan of caffeine) but it does kill my appetite in the morning so I've been tolerating it, and it's helping me follow the 12-8 or 11-7 schedule. Really excited about this and motivated. I'm also working on sleeping more..I have a really busy schedule, so it's hard not to stay up late working , or just trying to wind down enough to fall asleep before midnight.
    I will check back in 4 days to report how my first week went. I know that the first week is mostly water weight, but it still makes a big difference toward your inner health (Excess fluid makes your heart work harder), and water weight loss can even make you look a little less bloated, so I'll take it!! So far so good..Keep up the good work everyone!