Week #2 Challenge!!

Options
Okay, so week #1 is done and over with!!! Congrats to everyone who is sticking around for week #2!!!! I am encouraging everyone to do at least 30 minutes of cardio (3-5 times this week). Next week I will up that time!! In addition, I would like for you all to focus on “PORTION CONTROL”. Also, do not forget to drink 64oz. of water a day!!

Food is meant to fuel our body, eating the wrong things can not only set your weigh-loss back, but make you feel lazy and tired! Focus on eating meals that will increase your metabolism!!

***Please post here if you succeeded at this challenge ...daily post is encouraged!!! Please see a physician before starting any diet and workout routine***

** Feel free to think of a challenge and message me the idea!!!**

Replies

• Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm with u!
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    lets do this (:
  • dietpepsi100
    dietpepsi100 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO! I AM ALL FOR THIS ONE!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm in 30 min cardio ,64 oz water
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I can do this one! Yay!
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Will deffo be working on portion control tomorrow if I go for a curry!
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Still hanging in here...:bigsmile:
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in once more and love the idea of portion control!!
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    I'm in and can definitally work on portion control.
  • TreiSam
    Options
    Got the cardio in along with 30 min strength training almost have the water done & portion control is a check.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have already surpassed 64 oz. of water for today. I normally do because I am a teacher and a coach so I talk a LOT which makes me thirsty.
  • I am in! I did a bunch of cooking this weekend and froze it in right portion containers so it is easy to take for lunch or even reheat for dinner. I also just got back from 60 mins cardio at the gym :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Almost have my water quota met and I have Zumba for an hr tonight. We'll consider today a + in the win column!
    Good luck to all:)
    Shannon
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • ellabelle0310
    ellabelle0310 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Let's do this!
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I missed the 1st week, first my baby was sick and then was me, but im still in and already did my 35 mins cardio and Im almost there with the water... so easy :)
  • highflyer88
    highflyer88 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in portion control is a huge challenge for me everyday...the 30mins cardio 3-5 times will be up to the injured leg but I am going to attempt to do at least 3 days! and water is usually no problem but I will keep better track starting now!
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Cardio & Strength DONE!!!! Water Surpassed!

Portion control, I have to confess, I eat too little most of the time over the last 10 months. So no problem there! Working on increasing it actually.
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Day 1 - Cardio & Strength Done, Water Done

Portion control today I did okay could still improve it a bit.
  • mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    I like this challenge. I think that I am going to be able to rock all 3 portions of this challenge.

Day 1 cardio and water is done, anyone is free to look at my food diary, but I think I got this portion control thing.