Remnants of the Ex

Options
13»

Replies

• atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have a shoe box in the garage that has random pictures and things from past relationships. I'll go through it once or twice a year if I need a good stroll down memory lane other it just collects dust.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    is still watch UFC/Strikeforce...but I think its awesome...so Im glad he got me hooked on it.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my last trip was in 2001 (:sad: ), but my mother was born in Liverpool and I have been "across the pond" about 15 times in my early years visiting my grandparents (that unfortunately past away in 2004). They lived in Cheshire (near Stockton Heath) and we split the trip into a week there and a week in London. But that wasn't my first trip to London and I swear to god it won't be my last! :smile:

That is funny. My father was born in Liverpool, and I have family in Britian.

He was born in 1944 I believe (yes I don't really know for sure, there is a reason for that haha).

Awww sweet, I have a couple of scousers in my midst!! lol :flowerforyou:
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Yeah, my last trip was in 2001 (:sad: ), but my mother was born in Liverpool and I have been "across the pond" about 15 times in my early years visiting my grandparents (that unfortunately past away in 2004). They lived in Cheshire (near Stockton Heath) and we split the trip into a week there and a week in London. But that wasn't my first trip to London and I swear to god it won't be my last! :smile:

That is funny. My father was born in Liverpool, and I have family in Britian.

He was born in 1944 I believe (yes I don't really know for sure, there is a reason for that haha).

That's really cool. My mom was born in 1954. Came here when she was 18, met my dad a couple years later and the rest is history. I have very fond memories of growing up "1/2 British" (which is what I called it as a kid).
  • Myslissa
    Myslissa Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Tshirts....I love to use them for jammies.
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, a couple of toys too. How could I forget? Not getting rid of those.
  • MysticMaiden22
    MysticMaiden22 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    - Photos from our vacation in Wyoming and the Grand Canyon. Such beautiful scenery.

- I still watch controversial documentaries and keep up with conspiracy theories (something that we often did together....doesn't really remind me of him though).

- I often do my own oil changes and vehicle maintenance instead of paying a mechanic (most of which he taught me).

- I bake gluten free cookies and cakes (he had celiac disease...I just like them because wheat can sometimes make my IBS go out of whack when it's in conjunction with sugar).

- This really nice leather jacket he bought me. I only keep it because it looks great.

- A 2-hour massage gift card that I received from him 3 weeks before we broke up (January 2012). It's in my wallet...I should use it soon.