First Night/Day One

Options
I enjoyed my first night? Is anyone else just starting out?:smile:

Replies

• Tina0488
    Tina0488 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 day I today! I hate running but actually enjoyed it tonight. I was amamzed at how much more I could run tonight compared to just a week ago when I started!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Should be starting week 2 today :bigsmile:
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I started on the 14th as well. c:

I'm going again in the morning and I'm a little bit intimidated because I'm really sore through my hips and thighs.
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday 13th and did my W1D2 yesterday. I'm finding it hard!!! But I'm managing it :)
  • DollyMiel
    Options
    I started on Sunday 13th and did my W1D2 yesterday. I'm finding it hard!!! But I'm managing it :)
    I did it just now... did you find day 2 harder or easier than day 1? I thought it was harder, but that could've been my allergies and the heat. :c
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I did find it harder. I think because this is my first week back at exercise since mid December. Hopefully it gets easier. I was up to the end of week 3 of C25K in December and had no problem with 3 minute jogs, so it's hard to admit that I have trouble with 60 sec jogs!!

I'm not running outside on the hot days, I'll just go to the gym. I wanted to go for a run today, but it's going to be 39C (102F) :(
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I did w1d3 yesterday. I found yesterday the hardest as I was a little tired and a little sore but otherwise ok. I have hip issues and they are doing ok with this, but my backside sure is hurting! I need a sports bra for my bum :)
  • ralphie_hutch
    Options
    i started on 14th too, my first time seemed really good and i enjoyed it but did the 2nd one last night and it was much harder.....

seriously thinking about repeating week 1 again as don't think i could increase my running time!

anyone else contemplating this?
  • DollyMiel
    Options
    i started on 14th too, my first time seemed really good and i enjoyed it but did the 2nd one last night and it was much harder.....

seriously thinking about repeating week 1 again as don't think i could increase my running time!

anyone else contemplating this?
    I am for sure! Today I didn't do day 3 because I went hiking instead, but even if I had done it, I would've repeated week 1 anyway. Haha. I keep hearing from people that if you really don't think you're ready, then feel free to repeat days or even weeks as many times as you need to. So I'm taking that advice. c:
  • daniel7121
    daniel7121 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Going to start today.. :)