how to say no?

I have the horrible habit to eat ice cream or cookies at night.... I was good for a week.. But then I went to the hair style and they destroyed my hair, I got depress and ate cookies non-stop... Now it is extremelly hard to go back to no eat dessert after 2:30pm..

Replies

• sarah5423
    sarah5423 Posts: 152 Member
    Over the past (almost) year of changing my eating habits my tastes have changed too... I always have a treat in the evening without fail but now I crave Greek yoghurt with frozen blueberries, small squares of dark chocolate, homemade healthy mug cakes, oatmeal etc. My point is that you shouldn't deprive yourself but find healthy alternatives that fit into your calorie and macro goals. Skinny Cow and weight watchers do great low calorie ice creams if your not into making your own.

Best of luck :smile:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Sorry I can't think of the brand name, but I love the ice cream on a stick with a drizzle of chocolate. My favorite is the mocha flavor. This may be Healthy Choice or maybe even Laughing Cow.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Over the past (almost) year of changing my eating habits my tastes have changed too... I always have a treat in the evening without fail but now I crave Greek yoghurt with frozen blueberries, small squares of dark chocolate, homemade healthy mug cakes, oatmeal etc. My point is that you shouldn't deprive yourself but find healthy alternatives that fit into your calorie and macro goals. Skinny Cow and weight watchers do great low calorie ice creams if your not into making your own.

Best of luck :smile:

Thank you!!!