Maybe too much on my plate?

mgoetsch1982
mgoetsch1982 Posts: 392 Member
I have re-done my schedule for the rest of the month (again). I had signed up for a nursing assistant course at a local technical college and thought that it started at the beginning of February. Well I'm glad I checked a couple of days ago cause I found out it actually starts January 21! So now I have to work around two night classes a week plus the two classes I'm taking online (Microbiology and Sociology) plus working out plus working a full time job plus being a single mom of two girls (ages 7 and 3)!

Right now, I live with my parents which is a huge help. So I believe that I can get the school work done and the workouts but I'm more concerned about how my diet may or may not suffer. I am a struggling emotional eater/binge eater and with such a busy schedule and the added stress, I hope that I don't fall back into some of my old ways.

Also, I'm wondering if I should postpone doing the contest with VI. I am looking at all that I have going on and I just don't know if I can focus on my workouts and diet the way that I need to. Any suggestions?

Replies

• californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Life always goes on. I don't think it ever slows down. It never did for me. You can always send in your pictures and not submit the after pictures, that way you have the option to decide in 3 months. John will not share your before pictures with anyone. If you don't win a spot in the contest they will never get shown to anyone.

The contest isn't anything but incentive, a way to keep focus, for many. For me it was just throwing in my pictures and continuing on with my life doing what I already wanted to do.

Ro