FInding time to work out|?

Options
ecka723
ecka723 Posts: 148 Member
Hi all, hope you're having a happy Tuesday!

I'm not your typical college student, I'm 25 and am married. I am currently going to school full time and (generally) working full time hours, and take classes at night/online. I am finding it difficult to find the time to exercise during my day. How do you all fit it in? I'm usually up at 5:30-6, depending on what time I have to work. Here's a copy of my typical schedule.

Up at 5:30-6
Get ready for work/pack lunches/pack snacks
Leave between 6:30/7 (arrive at 6:45-7:15)
Work 7/7:30-4/4:30 (No lunch break, typically)
Arrive at school at 4:30/5 (Monday and Wednesday I have tutoring from 4:30-5:15)
Class (MTWTh) 5:30-7:40
Home at 8:00
8:00-8:20: Dinner
8:20-9:00-Homework Time
9:00-Hangout with husband and usually asleep by 10.

I'm just not sure what to do. Friday evening I try to work on my online classwork, as it is always due between Sunday and Monday. Do you have any tips for me?

Replies

• kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Wake up half hour earlier, still gives you 7hrs sleep. Not sure how close to home you work out? Should give you at least 25 minutes. 25minutes is plenty to kick start your metabolism. Just be sure to avoid that snooze button
  • sarahzettler
    sarahzettler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and am working full time and going to school and my schedule is scarily similar! haha. I find on days I can't get to the gym, the best thing I can do is to work Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD into my day.it's only a 20 min workout but when you're done, you are sweating and your muscles are sore like you spent 2 hours in the gym. Some days I get up at 5:30 and start my mornings with it and some days I mute it and follow along while I'm listening to my class lecture on my laptop. And the DVD was only $7 on Amazon!! Can't beat it! Good luck!