Week 2 Day 2

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Today I did HIIT 1 and then threw in Turbo Fire Abs 10. Did more burpees than last time and my HRM showed a higher burn this time around.

Replies

• beancurdie
    beancurdie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Nice job!

Sorry I haven't been around, I have had problems logging into the website even though I can access my acct via phone. Looks like tech support got that fixed for me finally!

I did Combat 30 last night. I woke in the middle of the night in crazy pain. It kinda feels like a crick in the neck, but located under my shoulder blade. I'm guessing that I was sleeping in an odd position. It doesn't feel like Combat muscle soreness. That leads me to my workout dilemma, try to push through Power HIIT (not sure burpees would feel good today, but when to burpees ever feel good?) or to go easy and just repeat Combat 30? Opinions welcome.

Either way, my kids have swim team tonight, so I will get some elliptical time in at the Y.

Lo
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    well im a week behind you but my week 1 day 2 is complete (HIIT:Power) i am crazy sore in my shoulders and legs lol but plan to keep pushing forward :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Lo - there's no right answer. Do what you think your body can handle. Pain is nothing to be taken lightly so don't fear the need to baby yourself if it's that bad. Running on the elliptical is plenty of a workout if that's all you get around to doing today.

Hope it feels better soon!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,437 Member
    Options
    Finished up Power Hiit and then followed it up with Combat 30. :drinker:
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just finished this. Did better than last week :)
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I'm on a totally different schedule than the rest of the group as I started early. Last week I strained my hip and was out for 5 days off Combat. With some Massage Therapy, extra stretching, and rest, I went back onto my combat schedule and did my missed workouts instead of following the planned schedule. Sure wish I could figure out how to change it in the Super Gym on Beachbody's site.

I did Upper Body Burn Out Today, schedule called for Lower Body Lean Out - but since I ran intervals last night on the treadmill, I opted to give the legs a break. I'm still sticking to Combat and my half marathon plan. I finally got a much needed answer to my leg pain, so it's been great to be able to get a treatment plan in place. Looking forward to getting things back on track.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I'm on a totally different schedule than the rest of the group as I started early. Last week I strained my hip and was out for 5 days off Combat. With some Massage Therapy, extra stretching, and rest, I went back onto my combat schedule and did my missed workouts instead of following the planned schedule. Sure wish I could figure out how to change it in the Super Gym on Beachbody's site.

I just add the workout I've done for the day as an entry. It sounds like you may have entered the program in the SuperGym as a preset schedule? Customer Service should be able to help you remove that feature so you're able to add the workout you've actually done that into the gym.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Ya, it's not worth messing with Customer service over. I enter the preset schedule so that I can just pull it up and look at what to do, rather than track down the book as I don't always workout at home and don't always pack the written schedule with me. But here's the kicker with the preset program, it should have a "skip workout" option, did for a while but it didn't work. But if you "delete" the pre-set schedule - it actually deletes everything -- even the Completed workouts. SuperGym has issues :)