What kind of cats you have....

Options
13»

Replies

• Rena42
    Rena42 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kitties - The oldest is a street cat that the kids brought home. Her name is Snoopy and she's a mostly white with black spots short hair. The other two were adopted together from the JSPCA when they were about 4 months old. Gryffon looks a lot like a snowshoe. He sort of has the same markings as grumpy cat, but doesn't look at all grumpy. The baby of the family is Raven. She's a black kitty with bright yellow eyes. I don't know if she's really younger than Gryffon, but she's a bit smaller, so it just seems right to call her the baby.

The kittens are about a year old now and they really love each other. Snoopy could care less about them. As long as they stay out of her way, everyone is happy. Our fur family also includes 2 dogs - Pretzel and Pugsley. Gryffon loves them, Raven tolerates them and Snoopy can't stand them. Last but not least is our bird - Shemesh. He's a sun conure. It took awhile and a water gun, but the cats leave him alone.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I have a gray tabby, as you can see in my picture :) Her name is Sarah. She is two, and I've had her since she was 4 months. I adopted her from a rescue I volunteered at. She is sweet, personable, talkative, and very well behaved!
  • calliekitten9
    calliekitten9 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Orange and White DMH. :)