Week 2 Day 3

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Yay I love Combat 45 so much!!!! I previewed Combat 60 this morning to see what it's like and I was so excited by what I saw that I'm going to do this one for tomorrow's workout.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Sharon

Replies

• cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did Power Hiit this morning! I completed Combat 60 last night. I am trying change when I do my workouts, last week was a bust with the first week of teaching. I didn't account for how tired I would be at night.. So I think I am going to make this week 1 for me and consider last week my practice round.

have a great day too!
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Wow...great job. I am a day behind as yesterday ended up being a rest day for me. Didn't sleep well so I was not ready to get up at 5 am to workout. Then the day just got so busy, no time to catch up later. Figure I'll make up the workout today if I can...if not I'll do it tomorrow instead of the planned rest day. I did get up and do Power HIIT this morning.

I am really enjoying this program so far. I am down another pound...3 since the NY. Happy to see the scale moving in the right direction.

cmkell - sounds like we'll be in about the same place after next week. I am taking a week with a break from LM Combat...I'll do workouts on Sunday and Saturday but miss the weekdays since we'll be traveling. So I'll do week 3 when I get back. That will put us on week 3 together.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    Great job drlaura and cmk, on focussing on knowing when you are tired or traveling and needing the break. I watch my diet really closely on those days and almost make them my "detox" day, wherein I stick with super light foods, it helps my body rest.

I enjoy Combat 60 and Combat 60 Live, but find that it's really just "easy" cardio for me. As I get plenty of cardio running, this isn't my "favorite" of the workouts and if I were going to drop one to do something else I find that I don't need the extra cardio days. I like to sub in a weight training during the time I would do combat 60 if I have another cardio workout planned for that day. I run 3x per week and bike 2x per week. I've been considering doing Combat 60 then jumping straight on the bike after that on the weekend for an hour vs 2 hours of riding. Still trying to get my scheduled for my training and Combat figured out.