Identifying barriers

Options
Barriers start to pop up usually after the first week or so of being on the program. What things can you identify early on and find solutions early? Sometimes, the biggest barrier is the things you are saying to yourself. My barrier is often, I hate running....lol

Replies

• crystalda1
    Options
    I am trying to eliminate words like, I can't, I don't want to, I hate, etc! These are some of my barriers!
  • adjetton
    Options
    Not easy to do, but so important Crystal. Analyzing and planning around barriers will ablsolutely keeps you moving in the right direction.
  • Ninvb41
    Ninvb41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    surprisingly not me this time. family circumstances keep me from devoting the time to me necessary. working through it.
  • adjetton
    Options
    Glad you are focused. Stay committed. Your progress is showing!
  • HeidyMD
    HeidyMD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My barrier is fear of failing. If there's an exercise that's difficult for me to do, I begin to panic. But I have discovered that I can modify and still move. However, I can't help but feel inadequate at times when I see my peers pulling through a certain exercise that I experience difficulty with. I just have to remind myself that I will be able to pull through it, and in the meantime, just do what I can do, and that's the best I can do.