5"2 100-110lbs looking for TWIN :)

I am 5"2, 24 going on 25, currently 104-105lbs. I started around 110lbs having put 10lbs on since the summer. My goal is 100-101lbs. Took me about a month of moderate dieting and numerous holiday dinners to get down to 105lbs. And I cut out caffeine! Now that I'm back to my regular routine, I eat about 1000 calories not counting protein shakes, and do hot yoga for 90 minutes a day (I'm getting super strong!!!). But my weight loss is super slow. I would love to hear some tips from other small women losing those last few pounds. How much to eat, how much to work out, how often to use the scale, etc.? I find daily weigh-ins derail me because my weight loss is so slow, which in turn causes me to binge (2500-3000 cal binges) so I've been doing weekly weigh-ins, but I read some people do monthly and am wondering if that might be better. Currently, I am doing a modified version of the Clean Program by Dr. Alejandro Junger, but without the expensive supplements. Basically, I have a protein shake for breakfast and dinner, and eat my biggest meal of the day at lunch. If I go out on the weekends, I switch lunch with dinner. And I only drink alcohol on weekends. I found a good PDF of his program plus 80 pages of recipes for free online that I am happy to share if you inbox me.

Thanks for any input :)

Replies

• IliN82
    IliN82 Posts: 108
    Hi! I am 30 , 52 and 108lbs trying to get down to 104 so pretty close to you. These last 4 lbs WILL NOT BUDGE. So no advice but just wanted to say hi :)
  • hisfitwife11
    hisfitwife11 Posts: 20 Member
    Well I am 41 and 5' 5" and 108-109. I have found very FEW that are my weight... in my age range. I have read here that turning 40 means your metabolism suddenly stops or is non existant..nope I CAN'T relate...lol I usually am a twin for someone your age. :)