Week 1 weigh in - 18 Jan

2»

Replies

• amandaj1966
    amandaj1966 Posts: 342 Member
    January 11 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs
    January 18 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs

I actually lost 1.0lb but gained it back. The past few days were extremely difficult because I was dealing with some situations. I therefore, end up as always resorting to food for comfort. I know this process doesn't happen overnight and I'm willing to get back on the horse this week. Additionally, I will work on coming online and express what I going through so I can get some support.

Ok, so you lost and put it back on but you didnt put on more weight so well done. It can be so difficult to lose and keep it off each week as certain times in our lives we need a bit extra. :drinker:
  • Lady_Ann_2013
    Lady_Ann_2013 Posts: 10 Member
    January 11 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs
    January 18 Weigh-in: 136.5lbs

I actually lost 1.0lb but gained it back. The past few days were extremely difficult because I was dealing with some situations. I therefore, end up as always resorting to food for comfort. I know this process doesn't happen overnight and I'm willing to get back on the horse this week. Additionally, I will work on coming online and express what I going through so I can get some support.

Ok, so you lost and put it back on but you didnt put on more weight so well done. It can be so difficult to lose and keep it off each week as certain times in our lives we need a bit extra. :drinker:

Thank you for the encouraging words
  • helenium
    helenium Posts: 546 Member
    Bit late, as I've been away for a while having interviews. I couldn't weigh in on Friday, but have my most recent weight (also the same weight on Wednesday).

133.0 lbs