Week 1/16/2013 Results Spreadsheet

Options
k_hamel
k_hamel Posts: 65 Member
First off I wanted to tell everyone great job this week. Some have had stellar weeks and some of us have gained. Overall I think the group did great. I applaud everyone for sticking with it through week 2 and posting your weight even if it were a gain. We all have to look at the big picture which is losing weight slow and steady :happy: . We all need to stick with it and we will see the numbers go down and down.

I have updated our spreadsheet. Again I have a percentage % lost toward your goal column. That column shows the big picture. Some of us are more than 10% toward our goal and that is simply amazing.

Keep up the good work. I have included the link to the spreadsheet.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoJBxv7HnKI-dFRmT1pDR1dLb2w1RmtCRUN6Q1FHSnc#gid=0

As always any errors let me know, if I missed you just let me know, or if you are a day late just post here and I will add it to the sheet.

:grumble: Several people have not weighed in this week, please don't give up. We all have bad weeks but this group is to encourage each other through this arduous process of getting healthy.

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Nice looking spreadsheet!

I did my weigh in this morning and I maintained from last weigh in.

01/16- 218.8lbs. Hoping to acxtually lose next week as I've changed up my eating a bit, and exercising more too.
  • ro_sy_go
    ro_sy_go Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet is awesome! Thanks for all your work on it.
  • 6_month
    6_month Posts: 44
    Options
    Thank YOU for doing the spreadsheet! You are a star!
  • slimbyten
    slimbyten Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Thanks fit! I love seeing the results this way. I'm a little nervous about next week though. I just got a new scale and it seems to be weighing heavier than my old one. Yikes! I guess I need to just suck it up though. All the more reason for me to really push it this week I guess!
  • k_hamel
    Options
    Its really nothing for me to whip up spreadsheets. LOL. Do it daily. I love to help and I think doing this helps me stay focused :D
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Am I supposed to be able to type it into the spreadsheet?
  • k_hamel
    Options
    Am I supposed to be able to type it into the spreadsheet?

No only I can update it. Sorry. Let me know what you need me to update.
  • dporter1183
    dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Thank YOU for doing the spreadsheet! You are a star!

Ditto!
  • andrea_kohlman
    andrea_kohlman Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing the spreadsheet! I forgot to weigh in this week [hangs head]. I am the same weight as last week. Hopefully after I will have better results after TOM leaves.
  • mommy2ans
    mommy2ans Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi Fitby32,

I wasn't added to the spreadsheet, could you add me please?
    My weights originally were

SW 192
    CW 192
    GW 120

I didn't do a weigh in the first week (not that i remember anyways) but this weeks weigh in was 190.5.

Thank you!
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Whoo Hoo! 6 % to my goal!!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    hey there! week 2 weigh in - 179.2. gain. ew :/ but i just started exercising again, so that is probably water retention. :)
  • malilini
    Options
    My weigh in this week: 191.8

Thanks fitby!