Week 2 Day 4

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
I am so jacked up today from doing Combat 60. Now that's a workout! I held back in my intensity like I always do the first time I go through a new routine and I STILL burned over 500 calories! Psyched to try the Live 60 dvd next week as well but this one is definitely going into the day 4 rest day slot again.

TOM started today :grumble: which of course always translates into a gain of 2 lbs on the scale until it's over. Not gonna stress but I'm also going to try and force myself to stay off the evil machine for the next 5 or 6 days.

At least it's almost the weekend! :drinker: :laugh:

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean about TOM mine started two days ago luckily with me working out the major cramps i usually get havent been to bad this time round probably cuz the rest of my body is so sore lol

today is my wk1 day 4 ultimate warrior calendar i get to do HIIT plyo and inner warrior today cant wait to check those out i already feel stronger and ive noticed i am starting to stand up straight a lot more instead of slouching all the time
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    This stinks I'm on a different schedule than you all....:frown:

But...I've got Combat 45 today!!! and might throw in another shorter workout...SUPER stoked everyday...second week hasn't been a dissapointment!!!

ROCK ON!!!
  • telcochik
    Options
    This stinks I'm on a different schedule than you all....:frown:

I'm just doing the beginner Warrior schedule and throwing in an extra workout on day 4 because it's supposed to be a rest day. Which one are you following? There are others following the Ultimate Warrior schedule.
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also did Combat 45 today. Was a nice early workout. Plan was to have blood draw after so no breakfast or snack for me. On the way in got in a multicar accident. Not my fault...minimal damage and all are ok...so not too bad considering. But it took forever to get the police work done so I was so late that no blood work...probably didn't need to anyway since my cortisol was likely through the roof.

Didn't have the healthiest breakfast after that...but its tracked and I am moving on. At least I got the workout in. :)
  • telcochik
    Options
    Glad you're ok Laura!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I did Combat 45 today too. I'm super stressed about a situation at work and also with my child's school. So, I directed that stress towards my punches and kicks and upped the avg HR for the overall routine. Felt so great to release it. I then rode stationary bike for 30 minutes. Should have done Core Attack, didn't even think of it, was looking forward to the short bike ride.
  • cmkell87
    cmkell87 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I did Combat 30 this morning! It was my goal to do my workouts in the morning this week and I have done well the past two days. I didn't have time to complete the Core Attack so I will be doing it this evening with the Inner Warrior Workout/stretch DVD.
    I'm glad you are okay Laura. The roads have been really bad with all the rain we have been getting!
  • JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a rest day today. LOL! Got caught up yesterday with HIIT 1 and Combat 45. In between the two I shoveled snow for about 35 minutes. I slept REAL good last night. LOL! Hope you're all having an awesome day!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,437 Member
    Options
    I also did Combat 45 last night, and I really like the fact that I'm getting the combinations down much better. I really am loving these workouts. I'm hoping to get in a workout tonight, but we have to leave for my youngests dance class right after I get home. :frown: All of you are tempting me to get the extra workouts! :wink: