January Weight Check In

Options
Holdenke1
Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
Thought I'd add another topic, since December is long gone. Does anyone have any January successes so far? I gained a couple pounds, although I am hoping to get my mojo back and lose it plus one or two. So I'm at 148.5 right now. :-(

Replies

• Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    206..here been losing about 2lbs a week so far this month.. I hope I can keep it going.. ONEderland, here I come.
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Just got back from a long weekend away with my bf. I'm 177lbs and looking to get to around 147lbs. Havent done too well lately but not gonna give up. Finding it hard to exercise very much at the moment as I have had a bad knee for about 4 weeks.

My mum bought me a "day as a keeper" at our local wildlife park where I get to be a keeper with the gorillas for the day! I have just been given the date of 5th June. Gorillas have been my favourite animals for as long as I can remember and the day will be a dream come true with many many pictures being taken to treasure forever. I want to look slim in them instead of looking like this so I have something to aim for now.
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    What an awesome gift your mother has given you. See now, that would scare me to death, although it sounds like your dream come true. You will have to take a picture of you in with the gorillas (or near the gorillas? I"m not sure how that works), so we can see not only the progress you've made but I want to see your special day. :flowerforyou:
  • Kimjanebrooks
    Kimjanebrooks Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    What an awesome gift your mother has given you. See now, that would scare me to death, although it sounds like your dream come true. You will have to take a picture of you in with the gorillas (or near the gorillas? I"m not sure how that works), so we can see not only the progress you've made but I want to see your special day. :flowerforyou:

Thank you! Yes I will definately be changing my profile picture once I have been! I will be slightly frightened I have to admit but I think they are amazing animals. So excited. Have put my "thin" clothes on the back of my bedroom door to help me!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    the month is almost over and I hit my 30lb goal... down to 204. Can't wait to see Onderland next month.. I can do this!!
  • MaizeOfFire
    MaizeOfFire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well thank God some of you are getting somewhere! I've been stuck. No it is not a plateau, it's just me not being able to pull it together. I have a great couple days and then either my workout schedule or my eating habits go all to heck and I kill any progress I made. But February is a new month and I'll get there eventually.

Congrats everyone on your progress. Guamybear, way to go on your 30lb goal! That's great! (Plus it's motivating to me!)

Good luck in February!
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, Maize, I've just had little to no motivation to do anything in January either.

I may have lost 3 pounds or so, but I have been anything but healthy.

February is a new month and I hope to ease back into exercing :)
    I have to remember my goals of running this year (5 and 10k races)

Good luck to all :)