Group Work-Out Day?!

Options
Hey guys, there are so many awesome friends in this group (and some I don't know, hi!) so I was wondering if any of you guys would be down to have a group work-out day sometime... we could meet in the city and do a long walk and take advantage of some of the spots (like in the Marina) that have exercise bars within the parks... have you guys seen places like that?

Or we could meet up for a nice hike?

I'm in the North Bay so I don't know many hikes outside of here but if you guys were ever down to do a hike in Marin, I could help pick a spot!

What do you guys think?

Replies

• spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oregon right now & won't be visiting the bay until March. Those of you that are in the bay should definitely do it though, & when I come down I'll meet up with you guys. :) I normally stay at a friend's in Redwood City when I come visit.

I like to do things sometimes that are on sosh.com (they also have an app.) Usually I use it to find new places to eat or drink, but they also have an activities section for hiking & stuff that sound fun.
  • aprilmonkey
    Options
    awwww well perhaps in March we can!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yeah but that's like a month & 1/2 away at least. Maybe we could do it like once a month or something at least? If I was closer to you all I'd want to...