My insanity success video. 55 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! In only 7 months! I know exactly what you mean about the fake smiles, I have years of those kinds of pictures.

I love it when people share their journeys like this. I can't wait to do my own. Thanks for sharing!
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Awesome Video, very inspirational .. Im getting off the computer right now and going for a workout
    PS you look awesome!
  • celenacountdown
    Options
    Wow!!! Speachless ... one day I would like to make a video of myself im going to finidh insanity next week yay I would love some infoon how to make one cause I love to watch the changes n would like to share mine also
  • CraigAtter
    Options
    Just watched the vid and its amazing! well done you it just shows what you can achieve when you put your mind to it.
  • carolvbuenoss
    Options
    Awesome! You inspire me so much!
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    AMAZINNGGGG... I'm crying right now... I can't do push ups yet. That part of your video looks just like me hahaha.
  • ravenrxx
    ravenrxx Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Your amazing!! x so inspiring! You did so well!!! WELL DONE LOVE! WELL DONE!
  • betstone17
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats!
  • f1tforever
    f1tforever Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow ! You are such an inspiration!!! I am on day 3 of insanity -- and I look exactly like you on day 1 --- your speed later on is incredible!! I really hope I get strength like that!! Great video and results :D
  • Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow your transformation is amazing!! I love how you put a video of when you first started and then when you had it all down. It really gives me hope that right now it's hard, but it will get easier! Thanks for sharing!!
  • Seachicken84
    Seachicken84 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You're a rock star!!!!

Thanks for sharing your journey.
  • Sindypat
    Sindypat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Iam soo speechless! What uou have achieved in 7 months is just unbelievable. Am sure you must be proud. I wish to be like that someday! I am on 3rd week of insanity...i start to feel some changes in my body but the inches of my waist are just not coming off yet :( and my energy levels are also not transforming like yours...iam following the nutrition guide though..
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Fantastic :smile:
  • BeautifulCRYS
    Options
    Your video brought tears to my eyes.....Oh what an inspiration.
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This is SO great!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. Properly amazing. Thanks for sharing, and big congratulations, you've earned it.
  • ptreasures
    Options
    Awesome video. So inspiring. I know how it is to sometimes have to workout at 5AM or with kids around your feet (I have 4) and watching your video has inspired me even more. I only wish I had not worked out yet today because now I want to go do my fit test over again :)

And you look AMAZING!
  • chicago901
    Options
    Your video made me cry! thanks for spreading the motivation!