phase 1 - weights

Options
I just started phase 1, week 1. I did day 2 today. I thought my arms were going to fall off. I could only do 7.5 and some 10# for the bicep exercises. Is that totally weenie ish? My left arm is also much weaker than the right. I am curious to know what weights you are using.

Replies

• juliecarlile
    Options
    Welcome! You will get stronger. I am just starting phase 3 and am back to 12 pounds for weights because she has me doing 15 reps and they are mostly in super or triple sets. In phase 2 though I got up to 15's and 20's. Great job though already!
  • amhwh
    amhwh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My weights were/are approximately the same as yours, with the exception being that my right arm is my weaker one. :) I usually do a few extra reps or an extra set on my weak side in order to help even it out. I'm on Phase 1 Week 3.
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Just finshed week 2 myself, and I'm only up to 15's (started at 10's), but that's because even before Live Fit I had been lifting weights, so you are RIGHT ON TRACK! Congrats on starting!!! :)
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You're totally NOT a weenie! I do 8-10 lbs dumbbells for my arm exercises, but attempt to lift heavier the next time around. You'll get stronger. Continue to lift heavy, and results will come!

Good for you, though! :bigsmile: