Drinking enough water

I am finding hard to drink more water. I know that is a big part of making weight loss a success.

Replies

• JenAWhite
    JenAWhite Posts: 136 Member
    Me too. I have to put a 8 ounce cup on my counter to remind me. It seems like slamming an 8 ounce cup of water is easier than trying to sip the water bottle at my desk. I have tried several times to get the glass to tip over on home page. I guess it is a fun graphic if you ever succeed. I'll try for 6 glasses tomorrow thanks to your post. Who are you by the way?
  • Hi Jen it's me Gail from Brown Deer I did join Weight Watchers I get weighed tomorrow I am excited to see what I did. I stuck to my plan pretty good I am know struggling trying to get enough water in everyday. I think I put so much effort into what I am eating that I don't think enough about drinking. Thanks for the ideas I will try them.
  • I never knew about the drinking more water thing. Does it make you seem more full? I might add that to what I'm doing.

Dave from Brown Deer
  • Purchase a lemon and a lime and cut them up for the week and add them as flavoring with your water. It's more of a treat. Also, coffee, tea, etc. also counts as water intake, so water doesn't have to be "just water".
  • Water does make a difference with your weight loss. It helps hydrate your body and flushes out your system. It doesn't just have to be just water you can drink low cal tea, vitamin water, crystal light, coffee, tea and not to much soda. They want you to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day. I starting buying bottled water and I am carrying a bottle where ever I go so I have it always available. Today I had my first soda in over a week and it was a treat I use to drink a lot of Diet Dr Pepper and know I am limiting myself to one every other day so I drink more water. I lost 6lbs this week I am excited and going to try even harder this week.