MISTEXT

Options
2»

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I was on a dating site date. Met him in a pub. And I always text my best mate to tell him a) that I'm safe and b) thumbs up or down about the date.

Sooooooo, my date went up to the bar and I text my best mate......"All ok. He is cute!" And yes, I sent it to my date!!! :laugh:

My date came back and I flirted it off by saying "yes, you ARE cute!" But unfortunately the date went downhill from there when he informed me that he always 'obviously' looks at other women and his g/f 'needs to get used to it' and his sexual pref was whips and chains............ :huh:

Is he tall? Pass him along! Haha

Actually, he was! Very attractive too. Ex Firefighter with muscles to die for. However, not my scene..........pop to England and I'll give you his number honey :bigsmile:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    I was on a dating site date. Met him in a pub. And I always text my best mate to tell him a) that I'm safe and b) thumbs up or down about the date.

Sooooooo, my date went up to the bar and I text my best mate......"All ok. He is cute!" And yes, I sent it to my date!!! :laugh:

My date came back and I flirted it off by saying "yes, you ARE cute!" But unfortunately the date went downhill from there when he informed me that he always 'obviously' looks at other women and his g/f 'needs to get used to it' and his sexual pref was whips and chains............ :huh:

Is he tall? Pass him along! Haha

Actually, he was! Very attractive too. Ex Firefighter with muscles to die for. However, not my scene..........pop to England and I'll give you his number honey :bigsmile:

I've been watching so many BBC shows I've started adopting the accent and slang so I might as well. Eh.