Week 2 Day 5

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Howdy peeps! Today's workout - Shock Plyo and LMP Hard Core Abs

By the way, if anyone is interested in trying Shakeology I'm doing a giveaway with purchase during January so PM me if you want the details.

Yay it's Friday! Make it a great day!
Sharon

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Still not my fave but did SO much better than last week. The pushups weren't as hard and I did a bunch more burpees than last week. I did find myself yelling at Rach a few times though :P
  • telcochik
    Options
    LOL I mutter to myself a lot during this one! I did better this time around too so I was encouraged but my legs were TIRED at the end. Ugh!
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It was cold this morning and I didn't want to get up out of my nice warm bed and do this workout...but I did and am happy for it. I have to say I was somewhat motivated by the temptation of pizza for lunch. Co-workers and I are going out for lunch today so I needed the calorie burn!! LOL. It is tracked though!!

I haven't decided how much I like this workout. There are parts I like a lot...the burpees are definitely better in this one. And parts that I am ambivalent towards.

I am leaning towards doing Kick Start & Power HIIT on Saturday and Combat 60 on Sunday. Then Combat 60 again when I get back. That will mean I only miss Kick Start and Shock Plyo from next week's workouts and could easily do those on Sunday if I feel up to it. Either way I'll still repeat week 3 when I get back just to keep things in order.
  • telcochik
    Options
    I think that's a great plan, Laura. Enjoy your time away!
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    It's interesting to me that people aren't super fond of HIIT Plyo, I like it better than HIIT Power. It makes me wanting to go back and do another round of Insantity: Asylum. What is it that make you not like it?
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Yeah...its odd. Insanity Plyo was my favorite. I am thinking about a hybrid down the road of Insanity and Combat. Someone posted a schedule on one of the Combat FB pages that looked interesting.
  • Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    today is my wk 1 day 5 combat 45 tonight