Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options
jenbit
jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
Ok so since everyone suggested we start a spicey thread but no one actually started it , I did lol. I'm bored at work and everyone (including me) seems nice and twirly today so lets get to it...... Lets go with fantasies shall we? Whats one of your deep desires..... No judgments either its all in fun

Replies

• escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I was asked if I would like a three some but I said it sounded like too much work!

I'm kinda vanilla...
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Mild sub/dom. A little part of me wants to be a dom.
  • MikeM53082
    MikeM53082 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Waiting for Christine to respond.. :smile:
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    Leave your door open, let me come in and find you laying on your stomach in your bed. That's been a reocurring dream for a while.
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    Leave your door open, let me come in and find you laying on your stomach in your bed. That's been a reocurring dream for a while.

I like this one. Or someone comes into your hotel room unannounced.
  • jenbit
    Options

Sliding into the shower behind me while I'm in there all slick and warm from the water .
  • SVCat
    Options

Sliding into the shower behind me while I'm in there all slick and warm from the water .

I hope that sliding into the shower won't be the only type of sliding in occurring.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Well **** .. this is not going to help my twirliness.. :grumble:

I want to walk into your office in my stilettos .. with nothing on under my skirt and walk behind your desk and help myself to you .. :blushing:
  • jenbit
    Options
    Well **** .. this is not going to help my twirliness.. :grumble:

I want to walk into your office in my stilettos .. with nothing on under my skirt and walk behind your desk and help myself to you .. :blushing:

Think of it as material for later lol
  • jenbit
    Options

I hope that sliding into the shower won't be the only type of sliding in occurring.

It had better not be lol

Also has anyone ever noticed that letting someone of the other sex was your hair is one of the hottest and erotic things you can do and still be completely PG :love:
  • SVCat
    Options
    One of my best sexual experiences...

Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I was asked if I would like a three some but I said it sounded like too much work!

I'm kinda vanilla...

Count me in as ONE, E!
  • jkandktmom
    Options
    One of my best sexual experiences...

Was seeing a lady, long distance relationship. She was preparing dinner when I pulled into the drive way. As I snuck into the kitchen, she was washing dishes. Was in a small white summer dress. I came up behind her and started kissing her neck and shoulders. She grasped the sides of the kitchen counter...had a warm wet sponge in her hand. Warm water was still running...I instinctively grabbed the sponge and ran it over the water and started pouring warm water over front of her neck...it ran down her chest and legs and that sexual electricity in the air got so thick, you just felt it.

Wow... just wow.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I have completed the majority of my fantasies but one I haven't is having sex on a stage with many people watching.
  • jenbit
    Options
    Also Being blindfolded.. Something about not being able to see what hes doing makes the sensation that much more powerful....
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    angel4.gif
  • SVCat
    Options
    Also Being blindfolded.. Something about not being able to see what hes doing makes the sensation that much more powerful....

I love a nice blindfolding session...every touch, every sound, every scent is increased tenfold. So good to tease...
  • jenbit
    Options
    <
    angel4.gif

Lies Carl.... Everyone has fantasies
  • jenbit
    Options

I love a nice blindfolding session...every touch, every sound, every scent is increased tenfold. So good to tease...

Yeah I feel like my skin all over just becomes that much more sensative.....
  • jkandktmom
    Options

Blindfolding is good but gaging is too much for me.