Sugar & Spice F@#$ the sugar

Options

Replies

• poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    He was walking my dog.

Nice, I taught my goldfish how to clean his own bowl, but the SOB got lazy and now just swims on his back.
  • The_Iron
    The_Iron Posts: 288
    Options
    One of my favortie fantasies (probably casue I love when it actually happens) is to be woken up having sex.... Not foreplay acually in the act and all of a sudden the sensations wake me up sooooo good

I love being woke up to sex. Especially something like a warm, wet mouth from a BJ or the hot & wet feeling of my girl sliding down on top of me to wake me up. Huge turn on....
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Incomplete fantasy. I was 18 and only had my driver's license for a few months. I was driving about with my gf at the time and she decided to give me a "road job". Needless to say, my inexperience behind the wheel and with everything else going on, it lasted less than 1 min before I asked her to stop. I just didn't feel safe driving. Traffic was heavy, was way too damn nervous, and I didn't really have an opportunity to pull over anywhere safe.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Incomplete fantasy. I was 18 and only had my driver's license for a few months. I was driving about with my gf at the time and she decided to give me a "road job". Needless to say, my inexperience behind the wheel and with everything else going on, it lasted less than 1 min before I asked her to stop. I just didn't feel safe driving. Traffic was heavy, was way too damn nervous, and I didn't really have an opportunity to pull over anywhere safe.

And now you're more experienced?? Would you still ask her to stop?? :wink:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options

Yeah, you missed out. These are fun... love seeing my guy try to keep control. It's awesome!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

Umm... :blushing:
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    One of my favortie fantasies (probably casue I love when it actually happens) is to be woken up having sex.... Not foreplay acually in the act and all of a sudden the sensations wake me up sooooo good

I love being woke up to sex. Especially something like a warm, wet mouth from a BJ or the hot & wet feeling of my girl sliding down on top of me to wake me up. Huge turn on....

Hell yeah!
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options

I was a brand new private, at first duty station. Met a girl, I had just had my cherry popped in advanced training station. We hooked up. Started hooking up often. So this 6' tall, gorgeous blonde tells me she would let me do anything to her. I got so scared that I stopped talking to her.

Every time I tell this story, I punch myself in the ****. Excuse me while I writhe in pain here on the floor.
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    To be fondled (I am using tame words here!!!) under the table in an alcove in a restaurant! And when we get really hot and can't bear it any more ..........pop to the ladies cubicles for a stand up f................ ........then back to the table to finish our meal :bigsmile:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I was a brand new private, at first duty station. Met a girl, I had just had my cherry popped in advanced training station. We hooked up. Started hooking up often. So this 6' tall, gorgeous blonde tells me she would let me do anything to her. I got so scared that I stopped talking to her.

Every time I tell this story, I punch myself in the ****. Excuse me while I writhe in pain here on the floor.

:laugh: :laugh: I think it's cute that you got scared........its sweet that it takes time to grow up :flowerforyou:
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    To be fondled (I am using tame words here!!!) under the table in an alcove in a restaurant! And when we get really hot and can't bear it any more ..........pop to the ladies cubicles for a stand up f................ ........then back to the table to finish our meal :bigsmile:

This one is really really hot b/c there are so many people around & none of them know what's going on !!! Love it !!:devil:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    <
    angel4.gif

Lies Carl.... Everyone has fantasies

A story I wrote for another venue,not a specific fantasy but based on different ones.

Morning Workout.

Hard to believe that here it is on a cold winters day at 5:00 AM and I am at the gym for a workout...what am I thinking?
    Almost as soon as I said that to myself the answer walked through the door,a gorgeous lady that was always there at exactly 5:10 in the morning,she is the only one I have ever seen here besides myself before 6:30 when there is a womans exercise class that meets.
    Like normal she paid me no mind as I jogged on the treadmill.
    I picked this machine to start with because it gave me a good view of her stretching out with some yoga positions in front of the big mirror.
    Actually it was her *kitten* in yoga pants that always gave me a warm up.
    It is a bit difficult to jog though with the hard on I always get but she usually only is there for a few minutes and then goes to the far end of the gym where the exercise bikes are...oh well,so much for fantasies.

She is done and as is the norm she heads away but first goes to the desk and says something to the lady that signs everyone in and makes sure people stay safe this early.
    Thought she glanced at me as she walked by but doubtful.

I now can concentrate on finishing my run and get on with some lifting.
    It takes about 10 minutes and then I go to the weight machines.
    Today I am working on upper body strengthening so start to do a few light sets of bench presses.
    After the 3rd set I let my head roll back and try to catch a breath.
    Suddenly I feel two hands at my waist and with a quick pull slide me out from under the handles of the machine.
    I hear a womans voice say" So,you like what you see every morning?" and then am pinned to the bench as she straddles my lower chest,almost knocking the wind out of me.

I stammer "Hey...what the,what are you doing or talking about?"
    "I see you every morning leering at me as I warm up,perv!"

Knowing I am busted and also embarrassed at the predicament I find myself in I glance over to the desk...it is empty.
    Now I knew what she had walked over to talk to the attendant about.

"Look" I start to say but before I get another word out she bounces on my chest and says "Shut up"
    Continuing on she says "You like looking at my ***** and *kitten* while I bend and stretch?"
    "Take a close look" and with that she slides up covering my mouth and nose with her wet yoga pants,filling me with the scent of her sex and sweat.
    "Mmmm,maybe you would like to taste me" I hear and she quickly slides back and in a quick motion pulls the pants off and almost instantly her sweetness is hovering just a couple inches above my face.
    "Stick your tongue out" she demands and I willingly comply.
    Slowly she settles until I can just taste her wetness and then she stands up again.
    "Tell me you want to lick my *****!" is the command and I meekly do her bidding.
    "Good...very good" she purrs and this time when she sits,my tongue can fully enter her.
    She leans forward and grabs the handles of the machine and begins to move herself forward and back over my mouth,I do all I can to keep my tongue ****ing her in time to her grinding.
    She moans and arches back and I lap up all her cum as she shudders and groans.

With a sly smile she says "you might be some good fun after all" and then leans down to lick her own juices off my lips.
    "Liked my *kitten* too didn`t you?" with which I nod yes.
    Spinning around she pushes her cheeks against mine and plants her *kitten* on my lips.
    I lick a circle around her hole with the tip of my tongue and like an old vinyl record work my way to the center and then all my tongue against her.
    "Finger me" she yells out and am more then happy to slide into her ***** until I find that special spot just inside a bit and to the side.
    Her gasps let me know the place and I begin rubbing while she works her *kitten* against my tongue.

It is only moments before once more she is moaning and this time she gushes her sweet cum on my fingers and chin.
    All the while my **** has become as hard as a steel pipe and is straining against even the loose shorts I had on.

"Since you were a good slave I will give you a reward" she says and then slides them down my legs and off me.
    My **** springs out and she runs a fingernail along the shaft.
    "Mmmm,looks like you have enjoyed our workout!" she whispers and then traces her finger around each of my balls.
    I am so exhausted I can hardly move as she stands and moves to my side.
    When I feel her tongue follow the line she drew with her finger it makes me shiver which brings out a giggle from her.

Making a V with her index and middle finger she takes my **** between them and licks the precum from the tip.
    In one quick motion she takes all of me into her mouth,closing her lips tight around my shaft and against her fingers.
    She pauses and I feel her tongue moving up and down my shaft.
    Pulling away her lips move to the base of my head and she stops,while turning her head back and forth,then back down again.
    In no time I am ready to explode and manage to get the words out that I was about to unload.
    Rather then stop she starts sucking harder and harder and with an uncontrollable groan my **** fills and then erupts in her mouth.
    Wave after wave until I am completely empty and she has taken every drop.
    With a grin she starts licking the underside of my head as she strokes me,the feeling is so intense I finally beg her to stop.

She stands and dresses.
    With a bit of an evil look she says "Maybe another day I will ride your **** instead of the exercise bike".
    My first thought was that I can`t wait for tomorrow mornings work out and then a glance at the clock makes me know I better get myself going to.

I sit up and she is by now at the door as my eyes follow her.
    She stops and looks to me as I hear the door open and voices of the women coming in for the class.
    She waves and in horror I see a smirk on her face as well as the lady now back at the desk.
    She is waving my shorts in her hand.

With that she turns and walks out.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    The group is set for private today so no ones posts should show up in their newsfeeds from here on out.
  • poncho33
    Options

This one is really really hot b/c there are so many people around & none of them know what's going on !!! Love it !!:devil:

I got an H-jay from a gal while bellied up to the bar... never met her before, but when I suggested she come to my house at close, she told me she wasn't that kind of girl :indifferent: Anyway during this H-jay my friends wife see's me from across the bar and starts heading towards us, so I had to cut it short :angry:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

I love doing this.....As long as he doesn't drive a stick ... It's really hard to explainthat black eye away lol.. But I have lots of empty farm roads near my house and have had major fun driving a guy nuts at 2 am afer leaving the bar.FFWB backed into a bush one time lol
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Wow. Huh. Kinda without words right now. I sure am glad I confessed to wanting to read a dirty thread and somone decided to do something about it! Is making for a very interesting morning. :tongue:
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

I got an H-jay from a gal while bellied up to the bar... never met her before, but when I suggested she come to my house at close, she told me she wasn't that kind of girl :indifferent: Anyway during this H-jay my friends wife see's me from across the bar and starts heading towards us, so I had to cut it short :angry:

Awwww you poor thing.........lol

Mind you, it might have been a bit messy had she carried on?? :noway:

"Im not that type of girl"............classic!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Wow. Huh. Kinda without words right now. I sure am glad I confessed to wanting to read a dirty thread and somone decided to do something about it! Is making for a very interesting morning. :tongue:

your welcome.. Now pony up lol
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    you're welcome.. Now pony up lol

And this is where it gets awkward! I totally can't! Oh private message..sure.. I am deliciously filthy.. but just can't do it in print, in public. Sigh.
  • poncho33
    Options
    you're welcome.. Now pony up lol

And this is where it gets awkward! I totally can't! Oh private message..sure.. I am deliciously filthy.. but just can't do it in print, in public. Sigh.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!