NROLFW vs Chalean Extreme

jaz050465
jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
I have jjust started CE and I love it. I don't have much to lose and have read from lots of people that strength traing is what I need. Does CE count or should I be doing NROLFW?

Replies

• BarbellCowgirl
    BarbellCowgirl Posts: 1,271 Member
    I know very little about Chalean Extreme so I can't comment on it, but LOVE NROL4W and I am on Stage 6. Maybe someone who has tried both can weigh in on this.
  • jaz050465
    I want to be able to do it at home. How heavy weights will I need?
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    I want to be able to do it at home. How heavy weights will I need?

There are a few threads about equipment for home but a lot of people have been able to do it with adjustable dumbbells, exercise ball and a step up box. There's a way to adjust exercises to fit homes without a barbell or squat rack (like single leg squats/deadlifts with dumbbells for example) and I linked to a few ideas on a previous thread that shouldn't be more than 1 page back.
    The NROL forum has a lot of great ideas/suggestions for home lifters.
  • jaz050465
    That's great. Think ill order the book. Ice read the ebook is useless.
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Finished CLX and LOVED it...I was able to build a lot of strength with it but I didn't drop a ton of weight. I have NROL4W but haven't actually started it yet. I have done a few workouts but nothing steady since I'm currently doing another program. But from what I have looked at with this program you can totally do it at home. I have adjustable dumbbells that I purchased when I started the push phase of CLX and then I have a bar from Les Mills Pump. I do need to get a step though..I'm thinking step so I can double it as a bench/step and save a little room in the house.
  • jaz050465
    Thanks very much.