Where are y'all?

Options
For a group with over 60 members, y'all must be in hiding? What do you want from this board? Let us know and we'll see what we can do? Weekly or daily threads with challenges/questions/what?

As for me, I did two goof ups today. The first was my brand new treadmill wouldn't work this morning--I work out before everyone is up because that is when I have time. Had to give that up. The goof up? Hubby realized my error--I forgot the key! Nice treadmill display--do you think it could have said "insert key" or "no key"? Nope, gave no clue what was wrong! Live and learn.

Then, knowing I would be out and about during lunch, I very nicely went to Subways site, put in a few combinations, and settled on my "normal", meaning before losing weight. Came onto MFP and went to put it in as a custom food to enter it for lunch and realized that this morning I had looked at grams, not calories! OY!!!! Here I thought I was doing so good! Instead of 239 calories, I had 482. Oops! On the other hand, I packed all my food/snacks (was gone six hours, with a 4yo in tow!). I munched on celery (love to cut it up into thick slices--no "string" issues and a nice pop 'em in and crunch) and took a Crystal Light Pure Fitness packet (no art. swtner) in case I wanted a sweet drink, which is only 30 calories. I had carrots weighed and packed, but ate those at home with just a HALF serving of low fat ranch, for a total of 70 calories. This is so different than me a week ago! So even with my goof ups, I did good. Hope to get a bit of treadmill time this evening, and back on in the morning.

Replies

• shandybrown
    Options
    Too funny about the treadmill! At least it got figured out.

I love your idea of packing snacks when you are on the go. I have been doing this for awhile and can't believe how easy it is. If I pack them in my lunch bag they are easy to transport and I can quickly grab something while I am sitting at a red light.

Lately I can't seem to get enough red radishes. LOL It's crazy but I cut them into quarters and cut some baby carrots into quarters and put them in reusable containers. I also throw in a few crackers and a pack of BelVita. Plenty of water too. It has eliminated those desperate runs through the drive thru because I am not desperate for something to eat.

I can't seem to find a way to choose to be notified if someone posts in a group. Is that an option on MFP? I would like to keep up with this group, especially if everyone is going to get back to posting. :)
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I love active groups myself...sounds like we all need to get more active in posting if we want to be a part of it. Sounds like you are doing well!