encouragement

I'm sure if you guys are like me you need all the encouragement you can get. I'm 5'6'' and currently weigh 144. I am trying to tone my body, eat health and lose 14 pounds. I never though it would be so hard. Each pound is slowly coming off. My heaviest weight was 185. The lowest I have been was 117. (That was before kids.) So realistically I am looking to get to 130 and get rid of the pouch on my stomach. I have started Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I highly recommend it. It is kicking my butt and I could hardly walk after the first day. I am on day 5 and I am not as sore and hanging in there. I use the video off of you tube so it didn't cost me anything. You don't need to spend money to get in shape. Hope you guys have some amazing and encouraging weight loss stories. God Bless!

Replies

• mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    I have the 30ds. I haven't ever made it past day three! But I am working out at the gym pretty hard so I may try to do it in addition to my current routine.
  • I am 5'6" and a185lb as of my last weigh in, havent weigh in recently. The lowest I every been was a 130lbs. I have been on this ride of weigh for along time. Know its time to keep it off, along with my pouch stomach. I think I will try Jillian Michaels on youtube. Be bless in Christ.
  • Keep on working out girls! We need to stay tough and disciplined. Good luck with eating this weekend.
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    I am 5'7 and weigh 217 I started at 225 and lowest was 175 after I gave birth to my daughter that has been 12 years ago. my goal is to be 145