Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

womens tri suits??

I'm planning to do a sprint distance triathlon this summer - any advice on tri suits? Should I be planning to train in it as well? The open water swim is in a smaller lake, so water temp shouldn't demand a wetsuit.

Thanks!!

KP

Replies

• clari_netter
    clari_netter Posts: 20 Member
    Tri suits are amazing, I use orca ones, they often have last season ones on sale on their website (at least they do in NZ), they're really comfy. Yep definately train in it at least a bit, they tend to rub in areas swim suits don't and you want to know about that before hand - they tend to rub higher up on my neck but get more comfortable after a bit of use. Everyone seems to wear wetsuits at the triathlons I've been to but I hate getting it off so usually just wear a trisuit but I get lots of stares and comments for being a bit odd :) If you're training in a pool just be aware they're often not very chlorine resistant so don't last that long if you're using them a lot.