Week 2 Day 6

Options
telcochik
telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
Happy Saturday Gang! No workout for me today. I'm feeling a bit run down from TOM this morning so giving myself a much needed rest day. No official weigh in for me this week either because those pesky 2 lbs from TOM are still showing on the scale.

Gonna drink my double chocolate Shakeology and see if that makes me feel better!

Have a great day!
Sharon

Replies

• JustAGirlyGeek
    JustAGirlyGeek Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Just finished this one to close out my week. I like the first part of this workout but once we get to the kicking part I start to groan. LOL! Definitely need to work these legs I guess. I just feel like an uncoordinated mess with the kicks.

Hope you feel better soon Sharon!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
  • drlaurafsu
    drlaurafsu Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Morning! My double workout (Combat 30 and Power HIIT) is done. Glad to have it in the books. Was tough to get all the way through Power HIIT. Tomorrow I will do Combat 60

Sharon - hope you are feeling better quickly and get back to it. I know you've been skipping the second rest day but now may be a good time to take a couple of days. Those 2lbs will come off this week and probably more.
  • telcochik
    telcochik Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your support Ladies. I had a chocolate Shakeology shake with unsweetened cocoa powder and unsweetened almond milk and that gave me an energy boost and stopped the dizziness. It's weird, ever since I stopped eating wheat I no longer have any craving for sweets. Shakeology hits the spot and I don't look for dessert after dinner anymore.

Hmm so interesting.